Your privacy on this website
I don’t resell any personal data I have. Ever. My website is and will remain free of tracking and advertising. I do not use Google services or those that compromise your privacy.
Effective Date: March 17, 2022
Last Updated: July 23, 2023
I point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg communication by e-mail) can contain security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Responsible party for data processing
+49 152 5282 0952
Full contact details:
Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Information about your data stored by me and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored by me (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing if I am not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data by me (Art. 21 GDPR),
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with me (Art. 20 GDPR) and to
- File a complaint about the data processing of this website with a (data protection) supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
If you have given me your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
Collection of general information when visiting my website
When you visit my website, your browser systematically sends certain information to the server. These are necessary for a connection between the end device and the server. The web hosting provider stores this data of the accesses in a log file.
The following data is stored:
- IP address (anonymized, e.g. 192.168.xxx.xxx)
- randomly created ID of the access (x-lima-id)
- request method (GET)
- HTTP status code (e.g. 200)
The following data is stored, but is generally not personal data in the sense of the GDPR:
- User-Agent-Header (e.g. Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/188.8.131.52 Safari/537.36)
In particular, they are processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a problem-free connection of the website
Information of this kind may be collected by my web hosting provider lima-city in order to secure the website and the technology behind it. However, the collected logs may be used and disclosed upon order of a court of law, upon request by an investigative authority, or for evidentiary purposes.
Legal basis and legitimate interest:
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. My legitimate interest follows from listed purposes for data collection. I never use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Lima City web hosting
The log data is currently stored for 7 days or less. The data is only read out in the event of explicit security risks, attacks, hacks, authority requests or technical problems.
Mandatory or required provision:
The provision of the aforementioned personal data is neither required by law nor by contract. However, without the log files, the service and functionality of my website is not guaranteed. In addition, individual services and services may not be available or limited. For this reason, a contradiction is excluded.
Like many other websites, I also use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit my website.
You can delete individual cookies or the entire cookie inventory. In addition, you will receive information and instructions on how to delete these cookies or block their storage in advance. You will find necessary information for cookie settings under the following link:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Edge: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/devtools-guide-chromium/storage/cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
For other browsers please visit the website of the respective provider.
Storage duration and cookies used:
- Necessary Cookies (used on lukefrancke.de and its subdomains *.lukefrancke.de):
- _lcp: This cookie is used by the web hosting spam protection. (duration: 23 years)
- _lcp2: This cookie is used by the web hosting spam protection. (duration: 1 hour)
- _lcp3: This cookie is used by the web hosting spam protection. (duration: 1 hour)
Type and purpose of processing:
The purpose of using technically necessary cookies is to simplify and secure the use of this site for users. Functions of my website cannot be offered without the use of necessary cookies.
I need cookies for the following necessary reasons:
Legal basis and legitimate interest:
- Ensuring a problem-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring the use of my website,
- Detection of DDoS attacks and brute force attacks and
- Evaluation of system security & stability.
In these cookies, no personal data is stored.
Security and Performance
Server locations and server providers
I process your personal data exclusively in data centers in the Federal Republic of Germany and are therefore subject to European as well as German (data protection) laws. The provider of the servers used is currently lima-city of TrafficPlex GmbH. The servers of this site are currently located in Telehouse data center, Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The server provider has no access to the data on the server operated by us and accordingly no access to personal data of the users. The provider has contractually agreed to maintain confidentiality about data generated in network traffic.
I have concluded a data processing agreement with my web hosting provider. This is a contract required by data protection laws, which ensures that this provider only processes the personal data of my website visitors in accordance with my instructions and in compliance with the legislation of data protection laws.
Contact with E-Mail or other services
Nature and purpose of processing:
The data you enter will be stored for the purpose of individual communication with you. For this purpose, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address or Messenger ID. We can also collect IP-addresses, contact details like email-addresses or data you entered. This serves the assignment of the request and the subsequent response to the same. The provision of further data is optional.
The processing of the data entered is based on a legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. This can include IP-addresses, contact details like email-addresses or data you entered.
Recipients of the data: Luke Francke,
E-mail: collected and stored through web hosting provider Lima City (ruled through data processing agreement),
Data will be deleted no later than 3 months after finished processing the request.
If a contractual relationship arises, I am subject to the statutory retention periods under the German Commercial Code (HGB) and delete your data after these periods have expired.
Provision mandatory or required:
In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, I use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
Information about your right of objection according to Art. 21 GDPR
Individual case-related right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR (data processing on the basis of legitimate interests).
If you file an objection, I will no longer process your personal data, unless I can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
+49 152 5282 0952
Full contact details: